An alphabet for displaying the international morse code. Great for creating super-secret literacy puzzles.
There are two letters to a page.
How to differentiate between dots and dashes
- The length of a dot is one unit of time. (e.g. 1 second).
- A dash is three units (e.g. 3 seconds).
- The space between parts of the same letter is one unit.
- The space between letters is three units.
- The space between words is seven units.
This resource is only available to PAPERZIP+ members. Subscribe today for just £10/year and access all of our premium content with an ad-free experience.