Terms and Conditions
By browsing and using this website (paperzip.co.uk), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern PAPERZIP’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “PAPERZIP”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which PAPERZIP shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. All materials must only be used within the classroom or school environment, and reproducing without consent is strictly prohibited.
- All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners including us.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information downloaded from this website without acknowledging PAPERZIP as the source of such material or information.
- If you would like to share one of our resources you can do so by making a link to the specific resource page on PAPERZIP.co.uk or/and use our preview images. No HOTLINKING is allowed i.e. you cannot make a direct link to the download or/and the images hosted on PAPERZIP.co.uk.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, we may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connection device.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom.
To enhance your experience on PAPERZIP, we may place “cookies” on your computer or device to allow us to see how the site is used. Cookies are small text files that we use to track various analytics, such as website traffic and the statistics of our resource downloads. This information helps us make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies are also used to display personalised advertising based on your browsing history. These advertisements are served by Google. If you would prefer to opt out of personalised ads when browsing the internet (for all websites), you can find more information here.
The cookies that are stored cannot identify you. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with this.
Shopping with Us
When purchasing items on PAPERZIP.co.uk, we collect some information about you, which is used to process your order and provide a better shopping experience.
When purchasing items from PAPERZIP.co.uk, you can choose to create an account or checkout as a guest. If you choose to create an account, we store your name and address to populate any future orders. Creating an account also allows you to leave a review.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. Depending on your chosen method of payment, some of your data will be passed to either PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
The data we receive includes: name, billing address, delivery name, delivery address, e-mail address, date of order, items ordered, value of items ordered and the chosen method of delivery.
For all orders, whether domestic or international, this information is shared with Royal Mail only to fulfil orders placed with us on Amazon.co.uk.