Making your own bookmarks can not only be fun but they also help inspire children to read.
We’ve rounded up our 5 favourite creative bookmark ideas that you could make in class, or even at home for personal use. Some of the designs below could be used as a starting off point for you to put your own spin on them. Let us know in the comments if you decided to make any of them!
1. Page Corner Bookmarks from Tallys Treasury
2. Farmyard Animal Bookmarks from Make and Takes
3. Ribbon Bookmarks from Tambouille
4. Felt Heart Bookmarks from Simple Serendipities
5. Hanging Children Bookmarks from Creative Family Moments