I’m sure we can all relate to some of these!
- You have no time for a life from August to June.
- You want to slap the next person who says, “Must be nice to work from 9 to 3 and have your summers free!”
- When out in public you feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behaviour.
- You refer to adults as “boys and girls.”
- You encourage your spouse by telling them they are a “good helper.”
- You’ve had your profession slammed by someone who would never dream of doing your job.
- You believe “extremely annoying” and “shallow gene pool” should have its own box on the report card.
- You know a hundred good reasons for being late.
- You believe the teachers’ lounge should be equipped with a Prosecco machine.
- You understand instantaneously why a child behaves a certain
way after meeting his or her parents.
- A wet paper towel can solve many ailments.
What's Your Reaction?