TeacherTool has been around since 2009 and this is their latest version of the app: TeacherTool 5. It hopes to revolutionise the way you handle student administration by making it more effective, customisable and easier to navigate.
As you’re dealing with a lot of confidential information, TeacherTool uses powerful data encryption to prevent unauthorised access.
As TeacherTool can manage and organise so many tasks, here’s a list that highlights the most notable features:
- Create interactive seating charts
- Access student development by different criteria and view powerful performance analysis
- Grades can be locked to avoid accidental change or deletion
- Use emojis to grade work for younger learners
- Manage student absences and late arrivals
- A-Z Global Student List for managing classes/students of all ages
- Comprehensive checklist function
- Syncs with any iOS device
- Airplay support for connecting to a whiteboard
- Secure Touch ID entry (if device is compatible)
The only downside to TeacherTool 5 is the price (over £20) and with no option of a free trial, many teachers may decide to find a cheaper alternative – one of which being iDoceo at just £11.99.